The largest single location of HVAC and refrigeration supplies in New England.
The Star Supply Company has seen many changes since 1959, but the basic business principles created by its founder, Seymour Cohen, remain constant. Seymour passed his legacy and values down to his son Larry in 1984, who in turn passed the family traditions on to his son Greg in 2015.
We check ourselves against these principles with every decision we make.
- Hire and retain only the best people, whatever industry those people come from.
- Dedicate ourselves to train each employee, and provide them with the tools to become the best they can possibly be at their position.
- Utilize that training to allow our people to become a valuable resource to help our loyal customer base grow.
- Attain high-end, proven equipment and supplies to offer our customer base, and be able to properly support every item we sell.
- Build meaningful relationships with our customers and vendor partners that will help all of us to prosper over a long-period of time.
- We like to believe that results of these principles speak for themselves. We are proud to have a number of employees, customers and vendors with us for in excess of 15 years. We continue to work hard to try and stay ahead of our competition.
Why is Star Supply one step above the rest?
- Sales Representatives and Inside Sales team members have an average of over 15 years of experience in the HVAC industry.
- On-site Experts in Hydronics, Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, including Trane and Daikin, are available for questions and visits
- Dedicated to building relationships, real people, not machines answer when you call
- We have a large selection of inventory, with over 10,000 products in stock
- "Quick Pick" area designed for the most purchased counter items are stocked closest to the counter to enable us to complete counter transactions quickly and efficiently as possible (averaging approximately 6 minutes)
- Our state-of-the-art warehouse has bar coded inventory to enhance order accuracy
- Flexible after-hours pickup is available for your convenience
- Same day and next day delivery by our own fleet of trucks is available
- Training Classes in a state-of-the-art facility often apply to your NATE recertification
- We have legendary incentive programs such as our annual Golf Tournament and customer appreciation trips (recent trips include Spain, St. Kits, Costa Rica, Panama and the Caribbean)