Recovery / Reclaim / Recycle Programs
The Star Supply Company has a Recovery program to fit your needs. Star Supply stocks 30, 50, 125lb tanks in High & Low pressure for your convenience. Our offerings allow our customers the option of selecting larger tanks for less handling or smaller tanks, making it easier to handle from job to job.
Below are a few details to the program that we currently offer:
- We will pick-up and deliver tanks as part of our services
- We will accept any manufactures tank in the sizes listed above
- Tanks must be filled a minimum of 50% or additional charges may apply
- The 125 lb tanks with R-22 is eligible for a credit of $0.50 a lb up to $45.00. The redemption center must confirm the purity of the refrigerant in order to be eligible.
- We will refund your deposit fee on returned tanks within a few business days
- Handling fees range from $30 to $45
- Recertification fees (if applicable) range from $30 to $50
- Disposal fee for refrigerant below 95% purity may be charged a fee of $2.50 a lb
Safe Refrigerant Recovery
Safety of our customers, as well as our employees, has always been a high priority at The Star Supply Company. As a result, we would like to share some tips to recover refrigerant safely and avoid possible personal injury or damage to your equipment.
Find out more about How to reclaim
Please contact your designated sales representative or contact our Inside Sales Department at 203-772-2240 for more details.