Why Choose Trane
For over 100 years, the Trane name has been identified with products and technology that stretched the world's idea of what was possible. Trane offers reliable, state-of-the-art, energy efficient systems that deliver comfort for commercial buildings and homes. In fact, one of Trane's air conditioning units is installed every minute of every day. Trane's systems include:
- Variable speed, split system air conditioners and heat pumps, that can save consumers more than 60% in operating costs
- Residential furnaces that are among the world's most energy efficient
- Trane CleanEffects air filtration system that is 100 times more effective than a standard one-inch filter with performance verified by professors from the Harvard School of Public Health. Trane is considered the leader in indoor air quality in the residential HVAC market.
Why Become a Trane Dealer
Although Trane commercial products and certain Trane residential products may be purchased by any licensed contractor, additional benefits are received by licensed contractors who become a Trane dealer. As a Trane dealer, you not only represent a top quality product, but also form a valuable partnership with The Star Supply Company. We are dedicated to assisting in the growth and profitability of your dealership. Benefits of becoming a Trane Dealer include:
- Superior Products at Dealer Pricing levels: Products that excel above the rest are what Trane is known for. Take advantage of the premium products offered by Trane, at dealer pricing.
- Support: In addition to our knowledgeable inside and outside sales staff, which average over 15 years of industry experience, The Star Supply Company has a dedicated in-house Trane Field Service Representative for your immediate assistance or in-field evaluations. Additionally, we have invested in additional experienced, trained personnel to best ensure that a qualified representative is always available to help solve your technical issues.
- Training: Training is available at our state-of-the-art Learning/Training Center with fully interactive product displays. We offer several classes that may apply to your NATE Certification. Whether it is technical training to help improve the performance of your technicians, sales training to help sharpen the sales skills of your sales personnel, or business training to assist in your general business skills, The Star Supply Company has the right class to help you grow or improve your business. We utilize the skills of our internal, trained instructors, or outsource to a myriad of factory authorized business partners to make sure we bring the best instructor to each classroom setting.
- Marketing: Nationally, Trane is #1 in brand recognition, which is at least in part related to their annual investment of in excess of thirty million dollars in national advertising. This investment represents one-third of the total marketing spend in national advertising, and is double that of the nearest competitor! In order to pull the national marketing to the local level, dealers receive co-op funds and marketing support to take advantage of targeted direct mail campaigns, media advertising (such as newspaper, radio or TV), yellow page advertising, or a host of other promotional opportunities. Trane and The Star Supply Company hope to help make your marketing experience easier, either through exclusive access to Trane's Comfortsite website, to help you design customized ads, or with our own experienced marketing staff to assist with your questions.